Throughout my experience in WoW, I have come across lots of great people (and lots of aggravating, ass-headed, rude people too). Several of those people just stand out as being admirable.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list and definitely not meant to exclude anyone.
Here’s a list of people I admire and why I admire them:
- My guild, Waypoint of Medivh-US – This guild is the first ever I experienced where everyone gets along and helps each other. Lots of should-be-stand-up-comedians in this guild, y’all. E’rry single one of them.
- @Snack_road – The kindest GM I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He’s always quick to say “hello!” to people logging in and really exudes the commraderie we all hope to have in- and out-of-game. :D
- Matt Low (@Matticus, http://www.worldofmatticus.com) – Matt is one of those experts in several topics (his are healing priests, guild leading and raiding) that really knows his stuff yet isn’t arrogant. He’s also just an all-around nice guy!
- @KeevaTBJ (http://www.treebarkjacket.com), @Rezznul (http://rednoobdiaries.wordpress.com), @Druidis4fite, @Restokin (http://www.restokin.com), and @BeruHeals (http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com) – Restoration Druid experts who probably don’t realize just how awesome they are. So I’m gonna say it: Y’ALL ARE AWESOME. <3
- Amazing artists: @_Vidyala (http://manalicious.wordpress.com) and @DiscoPriest (http://disciplinaryaction.wordpress.com). They are both so talented and so very funny/kind. :)
- Flavor Text Lore – This is one of the coolest new blogs I’ve seen. I really admire these awesome women for their in-depth analyses and thought-provoking discussion of lore-related items, stories and timelines.