Let’s keep this short and sweet. I think it’s fun to share things with people — it gives you a foundation upon which you can build meaning friendships firmly rooted in sarcastic wit and an absurd amount of inside jokes. ;D
- Medical stuff: Never a broken bone; still have my tonsils; wisdom teeth haven’t come out yet; and never had chicken pox (even though my sister had them!). *KNOCKS ON ALL THE WOOD*
- Also, found out I have a common allergy to sulfonamides the hard way.
- And I have scoliosis which sometimes makes my hips feel like a Thanksgiving Day turkey wishbone being torn in two pieces.
- I bite my nails when I’m stressed (especially when watching suspenseful movies!)
- My husband and I have been together almost 9 years but only married for just about 2 years (and I’ve known him since 7th grade).
- I’m really good at remembering faces and numbers.
- I have a dual-degree in Sociology (B.A.) and Urban Policy Studies (B.S.) but I do transportation policy research & analysis for a state DOT.
- I collect turtles. But only pretty ones. xD
- I have a turtle toe-ring that I’ve been wearing since I was … 15. Only taken it off twice; one time after my foot got run over by my friend’s grandma as she tried to adjust the front passenger seat in my friend’s Honda Civic 2-door. Grandma sliced my toenail up nice and pretty and I had to take the ring off at the doctor’s office; second time I had to get it fixed since it was breaking.
- I used to suck my thumb as a kid. I had a blankie and front-tooth gap, too. When we were moving from Berea, OH to Atlanta, my dad found my blankie on top of the living room entertainment center; it was all dusty and gross. And I was like >:| and my sister was like >.>
- BONUS: My husband & I have a strange term of endearment for each other: Turd Burglar. xD