There’s a lot about the actual “stuff” in World of Warcraft that I love. But, for the sake of brevity, I’m going to only list my absolute favorite items with a short reason why I love it so much. :D
Update: Forgot the reasons why like the Derpy McHurrsalot that I am. Added now!
Liz’s Favorite In-Game Items
- Sea Turtle Mount – It’s a turtle. And you can ride on her back. And she’s female. LOOK AT THAT FACE OKAY.
- Lifegiving Seed – I love turning into a plant. Soothes my inner-hippie.
- Swift Moonsaber – Prettiest kitty mount. Lots of purple.
- Tiny Sporebat – Cute! And he’s got pretty colors on his lil body.
- Legs – Have you seen this little guy run behind you? No? OMG CLICK HERE
- Cenarion Raiment – I’m a druid. This is the unofficial Official Druid Gear set. It makes you look like a druid. Forreal.
- Steamy Romance Novel – My BFF keeps sending these to me. <3
- An Exotic Cookbook – hahahahahahahahahahahreadthetooltip
- Hyacinth Macaw – Prettiest bird in the game! I have a theme of liking blue/purple/green pets :o
- Silver Dress Robes – This is just pretty. I love the pink detail on the front!
There’s probably a lot more I’m forgetting, but there you go. :D